- An ancient treatment, for well-being that comes from within, Panchakarma rejuvenates the entire being and includes five major procedures that help purify the body by eliminating accumulated toxins. The five key procedures in this treatment are Vamana (Emesis), Virechana (Purgation), Snehavasthi (Medicated Oil Enema), Kashayavasti (Medicated decoction enema) & Nasyam (Nasal Nasal Drops). Panchakarma can be administered to both a healthy as well as an unwell person. When a healthy person undertakes this treatment, it has a preventive, restorative and rejuvenative effect on the body.
- The toxins and free radicals produced by the body’s constant metabolic activities can damage body cells resulting in the wear and tear of the body, otherwise known as aging. The process of aging is further accelerated by improper lifestyle, modern food habits and prolonged stress and strain.
The Rejuvenation treatment helps tone muscles, strengthen the system, invigorate the body and calm the mind. The medicated herbal oils used in this process improves complexion and imparts a glowing luster to the skin.
This package includes various Rejuvenation therapies, such as Pizhichil, Sirodhara, Ayurvedabhyangam, Rejuvenation Massage, Medicated Steambath, Njavarakizhi, Head massage, Face massage etc.
- Modern age is the age of stress and strain and today’s fast life though exciting is overtaxing. The holistic approach of Ayurveda tackles these hazards in its own natural healthy way. It focuses on the impact of the mind on the body, and vice versa. Carefully planned programs such as special soothing massages, Njavara Kizhi, Sirodhara, etc., works at the physical level to soothe aching muscles and tensed nerves. At the same time, yoga, meditation and Pranayama [breathing exercises] programs calm the mind & bring back the natural rhythm of the mind and body.
- According to Ayurveda, continuous indulgence in fatty food etc., along with a sedentary lifestyle leads to excess accumulation of body fat, which gets deposited in the numerous channels of the body. This condition is also associated with irregular appetite, hypertension, diabetes and many other metabolic disorders. Special programs are included in this package to help cut down this excess fat, correct irregular metabolism and clear the body’s channels.
Deep dry massages with herbal powders and pastes, Rejuvenation massages with specific oils, steam bath, etc., help mobilize accumulated fats, while specially designed diet programs prevent its further accumulation. Practice of specific yoga postures is also advised to reduce body weight. Along with these procedures, appropriate Panchakarma therapies are also advised by physicians based on individual requirements.
Shed the extra flab, through a revolutionary programme that is a scientific blend of Yoga, diet, customized massages and herbal medicines. Eliminate toxins, improve your immunity, soothe your tired nerves and feel better than you have felt in years!
- Beauty is more than skin deep according to Ayurveda. It is the most obvious external manifestation of your overall well-being. It is the mirror of your physical, mental and spiritual wellness. Caring and maintaining the beauty that one is born with has always been one of the first initiatives undertaken by civilized humans. At the Ayurmana we help you follow this initiative with traditional herbal treatments like Njavara Lepam, Ksheera Dhara, Fruit Pack, Medicated Lepam, Aloe- Vera massages and other classical modes of beauty enhancements. Experience time-tested procedures, which are tailored to modern day requirements and lift you to a new high.